Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tick Tock

Not going to lie, I'm the person who wears a watch and still checks to see what time it is on their cell phone. It's more of an accessory, then a functional item I look at for information.

I currently own two white Betsy Johnson watches (talk about not branching out), and I'm seriously LUSTING after these Kate Spade ones. It's definitely on my Wish List/Lusting After/ Hint Hint I want this for Christmas, pretty pretty please. I'd basically take an of the "Gramercy" Model. Can someone please be sure to tell my boyfriend? I'm not sure he got my subtle hint when I dragged him into the Kate Spade store and put it on my wrist.

I can't seem to decide if I'm a silver or gold girl any more (used to be silver without a doubt), but now I feel I need to have one of each. I'm a serial matcher- my accessories on any give day are all silver or all gold, please no mixing. Is that weird?


GOLD
GRAMERCY GRAND in gold
I love the pink details! 

GRAMERCY CRYSTAL in gold

SILVER


GRAMERCY GRAND in silver


I also stumbled upon these colorful babies.. and couldn't help but add to my list.

POP OF COLOR 

Nixon 'The Time Teller' Watch in Matte Yellow.
It also comes in Matte Peppermint

Timex 'Easy Reader' Multi Color Marker Watch
Loving the pops of color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment