Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Surprise Package & Kate Spade Love

This package arrived just in time for my Wednesday My Jewelry Box feature! My instagram documented this lovely surprise!

Kate Spade... For me!? What fabulous person sent me such love!!
@justdishy!!! Xoxoxo #katespade #package #goodmailday #friendlove
Such a cute package!! I almost don't wanna open it.... Almost :)
#katespade #package #friendlove @justdishy
The most darling pair of earrings! Love, love, love them! THANK YOU Trishy!
Such an amazing way to brighten my day :)
#katespade #package #friendlove #earrings #accessories @justdishy
I'm so blessed to have such thoughtful and amazing friends, especially ones that know me so well! (Kate Spade LUST!) Even though we live on separate coast lines, you are so near and dear to my heart Trish! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment