Monday, December 3, 2012

Goal #76: Hang prints in my updated guest bathroom


My guest bathroom is still in progress, as seen here, but now I have some fabulous wall art up as well!
The above illustrations are from Inslee, a seriously gifted artist that I can not get enough of right now! I asked for her 2012 calendar last year for Christmas, and knew immediately what I would do with the prints after the year was done. 

All three are beach themed, and add to the relaxing, crispy, clean feeling I was going for in my bathroom. 

I can't wait to incorporate the rest of my calendar prints into the rest of my home decor- especially in my office and soon-to-be vanity area! To check out more of my favorite Inslee prints, browser my For the Artsy Fartsy board on Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment