Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year, a New DZP List

After finishing my last DZP list a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't wait to start a new one! It was such a thrill crossing goals off my list, even when it came down to the final hours.

With this list, I wanted to experience lots of new things- try new beers, new restaurants, new movies, new books, you name it! It is all about finding new things I enjoy, and trying things that before now, I've been too scared to do or never thought I'd like.

Seeing that New Year's was just around the corner, my girlfriends and I decided what better way to start off the New Year, than with a new DZP list. We rang in the New Year by completing our first goal, throw a handful of glitter in the air on the first and last day of the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment