Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Goa #5: See a Broadway show

Yet another goal completed in New York! My mother is a huge fan of plays, which meant we weren't leaving the Big Apple without seeing one. It's thanks to her that my sisters and I have an appreciation for these things- she has taken us to probably about a half a dozen thus far.



The play we saw was Mary Poppins at the Amsterdam Theater, which had gorgeous architecture! Just one of the things I was continually checking out throughout our evening. The play was fantastic- as always I get chills whenever they break into song (strange, I know and I have no clue why it happens).

It was interesting to see how different the play was from the Disney Movie. Lots of different songs and scenes, but non the less it was a fantastic show and experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment