Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!


REFRESH  .  RENEW .  REINVENT 
I started off 2013 with a glitter toss, something I was extremely giddy to do. It's been days since New Year's Eve and I still have glitter in my hair, and remnants of it are still all over my house; but I don't care. I've I could, I'd have glitter ruining through my veins, letting me sparkle from the inside out at all times and leave a trail of glitter everywhere I go. I want to sparkle bright this year.

It's a new year, which means a new beginning. Another 365 days to refresh who you are, to renew yourself and even reinvent who you are and how people see you. It's all about building, and rebuilding who you want to be. One of the my favorite inspirational quotes right now is below: 
If you want to succeed in your life, remember this phrase. The past does not equal the future, because you failed yesterday; or all day today, or a moment ago, or for the last six months, the last 16 years, or the last fifty years of life doesn't mean anything... all that matters is what you are going to do, right now. 
- Anthony Robbins 
Here is how I plan on spending 2013:

ONE WORD:
Adventure

WANT: What I really want in 2013 is...
- to get into shape, and stay fit
- to travel more

NEED: What I really need in 2013 is...
- to drink more water!
- to be more open minded

SHARE: What I will share in 2013 is...
- Volunteer more
- Freelance more

SUCCEED: In 2013 I will succeed at...
- setting realistic goals for working out and eating healthy
- set up a savings plan and pay off debt

What are you looking forward to doing this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment